We aim to differentiate ourselves from other ISPs, by primarily focussing on customers that are in geographic areas not serviced by high speed internet (typically less than 10 Mb/s). We will do this by rolling out our own network, using Gigabit Fibre where we can, then connecting the last hop to customers’ homes and businesses via high speed wireless links.
The business was created in June 2015 by Dudley Rees and Thomas Ashbee, both living in Hampshire.
Gigabeam has the following objectives:
- Supplying Internet to areas that have 15 or more customers, although smaller groups will be considered for a premium fee
- Focussing our attention on customers who have been largely ignored in the race for greater speeds, typically rural customers, but includes any address not served by fibre broadband.
- Offering a range of packages, with bandwidths of 10 meg, 30 meg and 50 meg
- Have equal download and upload speeds, a major differentiator from mainstream suppliers.
- Provide standard (M-F 9-5) and enhanced (24*7) care
Gigabeam is a trading name of Viridian Communications Ltd.
By Post: Gigabeam, Plough Heights, Itchen Abbas, Hampshire, SO21 1BQ
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Telephone: 01962 678620